Pro Build designates a PMI Core and Textreme Carbon infused with Innegra. PMI is the lightest and most responsive foam money can buy, allowing a skier to get more attainable angle out of the turn and the ability to hold it through the wakes. Textreme lets the ski flex instantly and consistently, giving the skier more speed from a wider point. The Pro Build Vapor is everything a competition skier ever wanted, designed to perform between 32-36 MPH and in the slalom course to elite levels. It’s our Pro Team’s model of choice but is also great for those looking to improve their skills at any level, all you have to do is pick a color!
- PMI Core – Lightweight, high density, most response.
- Textreme Carbon – Lighter, stronger composites.
- Innegra – Reducing chatter for a more stable ride.
- CorFlex – Optimizing the flex in your ski’s turning.
- NFC Enabled – Information delivered simply.
- Radar Lab Made
63.5”, 65”, 66”, 67”, 68”, 69.5”